Sunday 4 April 2010

Leigh Russell's Visit to Kent

I had an email from JEFFERY DEAVER who "loved" CUT SHORT!
He was even kind enough to send a quote:
"Cut Short is a stylish, top-of-the-line crime tale, a seamless blending of psychological sophistication and gritty police procedure. And you're just plain going to love DI Geraldine Steel. - JEFFERY DEAVER"

This is BBC Radio Kent where I chatted to Pat Marsh and Linsey on the Saturday Breakfast Show. Their enthusiasm was infectious! You can see how much wider awake I look after meeting them. You can hear my live interview on 1.16.35 - 1.22.22 http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0072y6s/Pat_Marsh_Saturday_03_04_2010//

I really enjoyed meeting Pat and Linsey. After the interview, I went round the corner and found Waterstones in Tunbridge Wells where I was due to sign CUT SHORT. It sold out by 3 o'clock, so I had time to buy another pair of purple shoes before I left...
A big THANK YOU to all the readers in Tunbridge Wells who stopped for a chat. It was lovely to meet you, especially those of you who bought CUT SHORT! Look out for ROAD CLOSED, published in June. I've just seen the final proofs, ready in time for the London Book Fair.
Finally - before you go, watch the tear on the book cover below!
Cut Short by Leigh Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment